Success is getting what you want; happiness is liking what you get

Saturday 23 February 2013

There’s a Killer Cat outside

Hello, Muffy here.  I’m a bit worried because I just know there is another cat out there.  I’m safe in the caravan behind this screen door, but what if it comes any closer?  That cat is called Tiger, and she’s got a bit of a reputation.  She is a killer cat, so I’ve heard, and hunts at night.  Then she makes the most awful yowling, to tell the whole world how clever she is, jumps in the bedroom window with a baby bunny or some such creature between her jaws, and presents it proudly to her people!  No wonder that Gareth man on TV wants to ban cats.  He must love baby bunnies as much as he loves birds.  He shouldn’t ban me though, I’m too much of a lady to be a killer.  Everyone knows that dinner is served out of tasty cans, don’t they?

DSCF4427 I know she is out there

Help, Mum, Tiger is looking at me!  Make her go away.  Oh dear, my heart is all a flutter - I really need a cuddle now.
 DSCF4503 And there she is!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh dear Muffy! Don't worry. Your new house is almos finished! :-)