Success is getting what you want; happiness is liking what you get

Saturday 29 May 2010

Pussy in Heaven

My lunch buddy at work had very sad news this week. Her much loved 19 year old black cat Brat had come to the end of his life. Cat lovers everywhere know how hard it is to say goodbye to a family member who has shared your life for so long. I am sure that Brat (he was a bit of a brat when he was younger, I was told), is now in pussy cat heaven. Pain free, I am sure, and doing those things that cats love to do, eat, sleep and play. She brought in a bag of cat food and asked if I would like them for Muffy.

DSCF3591

DSCF3594

Muffy is checking out the goodies

We all know that cats are nosy and Muffy is no exception. “Mmmm, what’s this”, she seems to be thinking as she smelt inside the bag. “Perhaps I’ll just get in a bit further to see what’s down the bottom of the bag Perhaps there’s a mouse hiding down there?”

DSCF3600

Brat’s food parcel is much appreciated, many thanks to my colleague for her thoughtfulness. Muffy says, “Ta very much”.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: