Success is getting what you want; happiness is liking what you get

Monday 8 June 2009

A touch of Frost

Brrr, it was a chilly morning today with more than a touch of frost outside.  If I had left for work at 6.30am as I usually do, it would have been too dark to notice the frost.  The wooden steps were sparkling in the chilly morning sunshine with a cover of frost making it slippery underfoot.

DSCF1396 Frost on the grass and the leaves have fallen off the grape vine

Mind you, I didn’t surface till after 9.00am as it was my turn to stay home sick today.    Last  week all and sundry were coughing and sneezing around me at work,  so it was just a matter of time till the germs found a new person to infect, me!!  So here I am, with a runny nose, a sore throat and a head ache.  Welcome to winter.

DSCF1395

Yesterday morning we spotted this rainbow in the sky, isn’t it pretty.  Wonder where the pot of gold is hidden?

No comments: